Overview: Threat Management Group is looking for a highly qualified CBRN Field Instructor to provide state of the art Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear (CBRN) training to USCG personnel. Candidates must be knowledgeable in CBRN to perform applicable exportable field and resident training tasks.
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
The primary place of performance will be at the Special Missions Training Center at Camp Lejeune, NC. Instructors can expect to travel at least 50 Days out of the year to additional training locations across the United States, to include Juneau, AK; Honolulu, HI; Santa Rita, Guam and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Start Date: 1 June 2023
Qualified instructors shall meet the following qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a military, law enforcement, of government public health CBRN Subject Matter Expert,
OR have 5 years’ experience in an equivalent Military Occupational Specialty (MOS),
OR equivalent experience in the private sector with documented experience instructing CBRN training.
- CBRN training experience aboard a variety of military floating and shore units is desired.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a formal classroom instructor providing training with proof of formal graduate of instructor training.
- Able to travel 50 or more days a year to secondary training locations: ex: Juneau, AK; Honolulu, HI; Santa Rita, Guam and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Ability to walk, stoop, and bend. Frequently lift items weighing up to 40 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain good physical fitness and able to work in extreme weathers conditions to include heat, rain and cold conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License
Threat Management Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com