Location: USCG SMTC at Camp Lejeune, NC
Estimated Start Date: March 2023
Overview: In preparation for winning a recompete of previously held work, Threat Management, in conjunction with Harkcon, are seeking to hire key personnel in support of a forthcoming training contract to provide various aspects of training design, development, and delivery throughout the U.S. Coast Guard. This position is for a CBRN Instructional Systems Designer (ISD), at USCG Special Missions Training Center (SMTC) at Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Have either a master’s degree in Instructional Systems, Instructional Systems Technology, Instructional & Performance Technology, or Education (with a concentration in Educational Technology) OR Five years documented experience in a related field
- Have minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a military, law enforcement, of government public health CBRN-D Subject Matter Expert OR have five (5) years’ experience in an equivalent Military Occupational Specialty (MOS), OR equivalent experience in the private sector with a B.S. and 7 years of documented experience either instructing or developing instruction for CBRN-D training.
- Have minimum of two (2) years’ experience using the Instructional Systems Development (ISD) process in the development of courses and training interventions.
- Be proficient in using the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Successfully complete an e-QIP background check with fingerprints.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Threat Management Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org