Emergency Medical Technician
Location: 8840 Range Rd, Niceville, FL 32578. Naval School Explosive Ordnance Disposal (NAVSCOLEOD), Eglin Air Force Base (AFB), FL
Estimated Start Date: approximately January 17, 2023
Overview: Threat Management Group is looking for qualified candidates to provide range medical support services for DoD personnel.
Candidates must have:
· EMT license in the State of Florida
· Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC) Certification
· A current SECRET security clearance
· A current/valid state driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide on-site, emergency medical standby support during demolition training and other training evolutions. Support in the event of an accident is for EMTs to assess patients, take vital signs, provide first aid treatment for trauma and medical emergencies, perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation, use an automated external defibrillator, immobilize bone fractures and spinal injuries, administer oxygen and maintain an open airway through suctioning and airway adjuncts, and package, move, and transport patients, as applicable.
· Report to NSEOD Medical Department every day for assignment of where standby EMT support is required, and when on-site maintain contact with Medical Department. Medical Department is overall responsible for medical supervision and control of any medical emergency response by the EMTs, to include decisions for lifesaving treatment and how and where to transport.
· Provide a daily, post-training situation report to Medical Department that addresses response actions, restock of medical supplies requirements, equipment issues, and other information for which Leadership should be aware.
· Restock medical supplies in the ambulances and maintain the vehicle’s medical equipment in a ready-status.
Threat Management Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: approximately $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com