Tactical Operations Instructor
Location: USCG SMTC at Camp Lejeune, NC
Estimated Start Date: March 2023
Overview: In preparation for winning a recompete of previously held work, Threat Management, in conjunction with Harkcon, are seeking to hire key personnel in support of a forthcoming training contract to provide various aspects of training design, development, and delivery throughout the U.S. Coast Guard. This position is for a Tactical Operations Instructor at USCG Special Missions Training Center (SMTC) at Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Have Four (4) years of Tactical Operations experience, to include close quarters combat training at a Tier I or Tier II level, or equivalent (CG MSRT/TACLET, SF, SEAL, MARSOC, FBI HRT, CBP-BORTAC, large metro-area SWAT, etc.);
- Four (4) years of experience as a close quarters combat instructor/trainer for a Tier I, Tier II level or equivalent (CG MSRT/TACLET, SF, SEAL, MARSOC, FBI HRT, CBP-BORTAC, large metro-area SWAT, etc.);
- Successfully complete an e-QIP background check with fingerprints.
- Meet Lautenberg Amendment criteria to carry firearms.
- Within 90 days of hire, Tactical Operations Instructors must:
– Meet and maintain weapons certification requirements for the MK18, M870, and USCG PDW (personal defense weapon), and specified courses of fire.
– Complete assigned course Core Unique Instructor Training requirement (includes successfully explaining and delivering all assigned course lessons of instruction).
– Must successfully complete TRASYS Instructor PQS, and successfully pass periodic evaluations to meet TRACEN established currency requirements.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Threat Management Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com