Why we serve
· We have a proven ability to design, develop, integrate, operate, and maintain current and up-to-date management programs, technology integration, and process improvement.
· We provide customers with continually evolving defense services to meet the unique needs of our ever-changing global environment.
· We deliver a solution that will exceed the government’s expectations and requirements.
How we serve
TMG’s leadership in its various defense initiatives is based upon our proven ability to design, develop, integrate, operate, and maintain current and up-to-date management programs, technology integration, and process improvement. These programs include C-IED SME training programs, Mandatory Pre-Deployment Training Center support, Tactical Training programs with full life-support, Logistics Support, Live-Fire Range support programs and CBRNE Training programs.
· EOD Program Management
· Law Enforcement Program Management
· Serving All Five Armed Services
· On-Site Program Managers throughout the World
· Administrative Support
· Range Support
· Logistic Support
· Accurate Real-Time Training Scenarios and Training Aid Design/Production
· Instructor Certification/Management
· Curriculum Standard Enforcement,
· Mandatory Report/Deliverable Preparation and Delivery 100% on time record
· Customizable Operational Services
· Global Support, 24 hours a day